Recently I purchased a wicker hamper with a lid and whalla, a pretty trash can I can proudly display in my kitchen.
Instead of the 13 gallon kitchen bags, I pop in the 30 gallon bags and LEAVE IN the cotton liner. It was VERY difficult lifting out the trash without the liner.
So what do you think? An improvement on a yucky trash can?

Don't forget to visit Shannon for some other great ideas!
16 comments:
Wow, wow, wow! Great idea! Why didn't I think of that?
I think this is absolutely a wonderful idea, and I am in need of something, too. I have been looking at the stainless ones, but they are expensive, and this is more my style. Thanks!
Looks great! I love wicker hampers but would never have thought of this!
Smart idea! seems like that with a wicker lid it has a built in aerator! Nothing like opening a trash can and being hit with a terrible odor -woah!
Awesome idea. I'm one of those people with the yucky plastic garbage cans. Thanks for the tip!
I would not have thought of that, great idea....hmmm...need to go shopping.
Neat idea!!!!!
Cute!
Is it easy to clean when someone drips "yick" down the front of it? Inquiring moms want to know! :)
Love this idea. I have a wooden one that people mistake for a potato keeper but it is older and getting too yucky to clean. This is a great possibility. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
This is great. I am definately going to do this for my house!
You must be very proud.
how lovely! I need a new trash bin myself, and I agree, the 30 gallon are much more sturdier and roomier than the 13 gallon.
Hi Gina! In response to your gr. beef comment on my WFMW, I'm sure you can use ground chicken or turkey too. It'll just taste a little bit different from the beef but should be just fine. Thanks for coming by and commenting!
Great idea it's pretty and means taking out the garbage less. You deserve a medal of some sort.
cool beans. Does the cotton liner come out so you can wash it if the bag breaks? I have very bad luck with garbage bags :-(
I love it!!!!!! I think I am gonna have to do that too!!! Pretty creative!
Post a Comment