Wow, our boookcase looked very similar when my girls decided to make a rock collection and I didn't get them a container fast enough. Wehad rocks everywhere. :)
Oh it has to be safe to say that this must be the product of boys!!!
But I must add- I still love rocks. Everytime we're at the beach I like to pick out one that is different, pretty, or has a neat texture, etc. I know it's just a rock, but then I become attached to it... is this strange?
Found you through 5 minutes, love that photo. Must be a homeschool family...I should know. We homeschooled for 2 years and I found odd combinations of things everywhere.
We've got some mutual writing friends, like Camy Tang. Glad I found your blog!
11 comments:
Very funny. Probably all Dewey Decimaled and everything;)
EAK, your books are having some issues! :)
That's funny! FYI your verse of the day is my favorite!
Wow, our boookcase looked very similar when my girls decided to make a rock collection and I didn't get them a container fast enough. Wehad rocks everywhere. :)
My boys always have a rock collection going on somewhere in our house. Gotta love it!
That's funny!!
lol That looks like something that one of my four would do. ;0)
Bookmarks are easier.
Oh it has to be safe to say that this must be the product of boys!!!
But I must add- I still love rocks. Everytime we're at the beach I like to pick out one that is different, pretty, or has a neat texture, etc. I know it's just a rock, but then I become attached to it... is this strange?
Hidden jewels.
By the way, I smile everytime I see your profile pic. Very nice.
Found you through 5 minutes, love that photo. Must be a homeschool family...I should know. We homeschooled for 2 years and I found odd combinations of things everywhere.
We've got some mutual writing friends, like Camy Tang. Glad I found your blog!
Real Women Scrap
Post a Comment