Every Day Mommy has invited me and you to "Come on, sit yourself on down." On her front porch. "Coffee's brewing and the tea is ready. How about we chat a little? Look at the kids, they're getting along just fine, playing in the yard, swinging on that old tire swing.I thought I'd ask you a silly question today... If money and time were no object, what would your ultimate dream vacation be?"
Well, Jules (I take a sip of my tea) That's an easy one. I would take a trip and see it ALL! From Egypt to Italy, from India to the Outback, I'd hop on plane, train, automobile and boat. I love to travel and I love different cultures. So with camera in hand, I'd be a happy traveler!
How about you? Where would you go?
1 comment:
Coffee and tea? Talk about caffeine jitters.
I'm with you, let's just see it all. I want to visit the countries in Europe I haven't seen. I want to go back to the countries in Europe I have seen. I want an African safari (without the snakes, though, thank you) and a Brazilian street market haggle.
Two realistic (semi) goals: South Africa in four years, staying with friends, to see the World Cup. Spain and Italy (with a long layover in England) in 5 or 6 years after a friend of mine moves to Spain. I already have a savings account set aside for the trips.
Post a Comment