I've MOVED! Check out my NEWEST Posts!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Give Up

I thought I found this great way to categorize my posts with blogger without having to cut and paste into a post which takes forever. I'd just manually tag each post with a "Portrait of Family" and then link to the blogger search with "Family" and my URL.

Seems like it should work, right? But it doesn't. I typed the "tag" right into the text box, so why isn't blogger search picking it up? Don't beleive me, go here and see for yourself. It only picks up "family" that's buried in the text.

I'm so glad I quit tagging my 100 plus posts to see if it actually worked and it doesn't. I'm trying to make my life easier and spend less time on line. Almost makes me want to jump ship, but I love my new look and don't want to think of starting over from scratch!

Ugh! Why can't things work the way you want them to!

2 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

Okay, per your suggestion, I'm going to make my next week's WFMW tip instructions on how to create Categories in blogger, the easy way!

If you'd like to learn how before then, email me a reminder at adoptive_mom_1@yahoo.com and I'll send you the instructions ahead of time. :)

Heather said...

I can't imagine how all you girls do it. Just posting once on th enew site was enough to drive me buggy! I LOVE my Wordpress!

BTW, did you get your room cleaned?