I've MOVED! Check out my NEWEST Posts!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wordless Wednesday:
A Game of Puppy and Gerbil?

portrait of fun



For further explanation see my comment section!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a resident or visitor at your home? Looks like it found a nice little hiding spot!

Gina Conroy said...

This is our gerbil Lightening whom I refer to as "Houdini." I can't count how many times he escapes his cage. We have another gerbil, Thunder who is content to stay in his cage.

This was the first time Lightening made it down stairs (He usually migrates to my bedroom.) My son insisted that our puppy would only "sniff" the gerbil and wanted to be its friend, but after this incident I think my son realizes our puppy sees it differently.:)

Lightening is still alive and well and in his ca- yes, and still in his cage.

Beck said...

I have to show this photo to my daughter! She's desperate for a gerbil - so cute! I'm glad Lightening survivied his escape attempt.