Lovely! We have hot air balloons over us all the time, thanks to some folks who sell rides. Occasionally, they have a bit of trouble and fly a bit low, sending the neighbor's St. Bernard into coniptions. One landed in their backyard once. Fortunately, it was pre-St. Bernard. He surely would have eaten it.
This wasn't taken in Albuqurque, was it? I lived there for 2 years and was part of a hot air balloon crew. I had a fantastic time at the Balloon Fiesta! The night glows were my favorite. :)
2 comments:
Lovely! We have hot air balloons over us all the time, thanks to some folks who sell rides. Occasionally, they have a bit of trouble and fly a bit low, sending the neighbor's St. Bernard into coniptions. One landed in their backyard once. Fortunately, it was pre-St. Bernard. He surely would have eaten it.
This wasn't taken in Albuqurque, was it? I lived there for 2 years and was part of a hot air balloon crew. I had a fantastic time at the Balloon Fiesta! The night glows were my favorite. :)
Post a Comment