Join me at my new home Defying Gravity by clicking one of the links below!
Great picture! We did one of these for Kindergarten this year.Happy Thanksgiving!
What a clever idea! Took me a minute to figure out what it was.
I love looking at autumn leaves. Especially now that we live in Southern California. Happy Stuffing Day.
This is really a cool idea. And look at all of the different colors of the leaves as well. I think I smell a project for the kids coming up. :)Happy WW!!!
Cool collage! It's all about the leaves!Happy Thanksgiving and WW!crickl's nest
Looks a bit like a gecko! Wonderful leaf projects...love them.My WW is up.
Collages are so much fun - my kids love them, too.
Very creative. The boy and I like it.I must say I was a bit confused over the WW but I do believe they meant Happy Wordless Wednesday. I think.
Sooo cute! And creative - a nice way to put a nature walk on paper. :)Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great picture! We did one of these for Kindergarten this year.
Happy Thanksgiving!
What a clever idea! Took me a minute to figure out what it was.
I love looking at autumn leaves. Especially now that we live in Southern California.
Happy Stuffing Day.
This is really a cool idea. And look at all of the different colors of the leaves as well. I think I smell a project for the kids coming up. :)
Happy WW!!!
Cool collage! It's all about the leaves!
Happy Thanksgiving and WW!
crickl's nest
Looks a bit like a gecko! Wonderful leaf projects...love them.
My WW is up.
Collages are so much fun - my kids love them, too.
Very creative. The boy and I like it.
I must say I was a bit confused over the WW but I do believe they meant Happy Wordless Wednesday. I think.
Sooo cute! And creative - a nice way to put a nature walk on paper. :)
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment