I've MOVED! Check out my NEWEST Posts!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You are!

Portrait of Fun

It's delurking day in honor of my birthday month. So don't be shy! I want to meet you! If you want, you can simply introduce yourself! Or you can ask me a question, and I'll answer them in my posts this month.

So what are you waiting for? Hit the comment button and join the party!

4 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

I'm here, but you already know me. So what day is your birthday??

twiga92 said...

I'm curious too which day is your birthday. My cousin's birthday is tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't lurkin', I promise! I just haven’t been around Blogland in a while. In fact, this may only be my second visit to your site (and I’ve been accused of lurkin’ when I stopped by). I’m out in the open now, so don’t shoot.

Susanne said...

Okay uncloaking now! Happy Birthday month!

Question: No holds barred what would be your favorite thing to do on a date with your hubby!