I've MOVED! Check out my NEWEST Posts!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Confessions of a Sinner Saved by Grace

Portrait of Faith, Forgiveness, Sin

Sometimes I feel like I'm just dripping with sin and no matter how God sees me and forgives me, I will never get that unconditional forgiveness from the ones I have wronged.

Sometimes I step outside myself and see myself behaving horribly, and I don't have the power to stop it.

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed and question my abilities as a mom, homeschooler, wife, writer and just want to quit trying.

Sometimes I'm afraid to look at myself in the mirror for fear that I'll be the same as I was yesterday.

Sometimes I feel so hypocritical as I talk the talk (very loudly I might add), yet stumble and fall on my face as I walk.

To all those I have wronged and offended in my life and for those to come, I am truly sorry.

All the time God forgives!

2 comments:

Heather said...

don't we all feel that way. just the other day, reflecting on some disgusting actions, i couldn't help but think, who does this?
this is why i'm thankful for christians who don't put on their i'm-perfect mask everyday. it encourages me to see god's forgiveness and grace in their lives.

Gina Conroy said...

Thanks for all the encouragement! That scripture was perfect, Janice.