Join me at my new home Defying Gravity by clicking one of the links below!
that thing is huge! craziness!
LOL!!!What on earth did you feed those things?
My husband isn't a fan of wildflower either.
Wow..i didnt kow merigolds could grow that tall. Very cool.
I buy flowers already grown and they stay the same size. You grow 6 ft. tall flowers from seed.Crazy! : )Suzie Ellerhttp://momiwant2be.blogspot.com
I didn't know they'd grow that tall, either! Neat picture.
Wow...that must be some kinda seed you bought! That's amazing. Stop by my WW.
My flowers would never grow that bog. I have the worst black thum.Happy WW!
That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that thing is huge! craziness!
LOL!!!
What on earth did you feed those things?
My husband isn't a fan of wildflower either.
Wow..i didnt kow merigolds could grow that tall. Very cool.
I buy flowers already grown and they stay the same size. You grow 6 ft. tall flowers from seed.
Crazy! : )
Suzie Eller
http://momiwant2be.blogspot.com
I didn't know they'd grow that tall, either! Neat picture.
Wow...that must be some kinda seed you bought! That's amazing. Stop by my WW.
My flowers would never grow that bog. I have the worst black thum.
Happy WW!
That is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment