Join me at my new home Defying Gravity by clicking one of the links below!
Yikes! What on earth? Makes my worst haircut look darn good.
What a great little bow in the hair (at least it looks like a bow)! Wonder how much their haircuts cost...surely more than mine!Thanks for stopping by!
Okay maybe not a bow...an ear tag now that I look closer. These eyes of mine are tired!
I love the new hairdo girl!
that is hilarious!
Okay, I've never seen a "lloodle" before--a llama desguised as a poople.Priceless.
This little guy, er gal, was at our state fair and I just HAD to snap a photo!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yikes! What on earth? Makes my worst haircut look darn good.
What a great little bow in the hair (at least it looks like a bow)! Wonder how much their haircuts cost...surely more than mine!
Thanks for stopping by!
Okay maybe not a bow...an ear tag now that I look closer. These eyes of mine are tired!
I love the new hairdo girl!
that is hilarious!
Okay, I've never seen a "lloodle" before--a llama desguised as a poople.
Priceless.
This little guy, er gal, was at our state fair and I just HAD to snap a photo!
Post a Comment