I've MOVED! Check out my NEWEST Posts!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Word or Two About My Rings and Rolls





Check out my interview here.



Okay, I've gone a little blog ring crazy lately (check sidebar for new rings). But there are so many great ones out there. Please check out their guidelines for joining and specifics about their content. I try and join those I have lots in common with, like being a mommy, Christian etc. but just because someone is on a blog ring doesn't mean I "endorse" everything they say or do.

Same goes for my blog roll. Not all of these people have the same values and beliefs I do, but that doesn't mean I can't learn a thing or two from them.

Right now I have categorized my blog rolls in a way that it's a quick and easy reference for ME to run to when I need certain encouragement or questions answered. I hope you find if helpful as well.

At present time, my blog roll is manageable, but one day it might morph out of control. At that time I'll have to make the difficult decision of who and what to keep. So if you don't see your link on my blog roll, it doesn't mean I'm not reading. I have just moved you to my bloglines to manage all my extracurricular reading.

So now that that's said, feel free to browse the sidebar. If you ever put me on your blogroll, a million thanks and don't forget to let me know. I love to stop by blogs and make new friends.

No comments: